• <pre id="p6fgp"><em id="p6fgp"></em></pre>

  • <th id="p6fgp"><video id="p6fgp"></video></th>
    1. <th id="p6fgp"><video id="p6fgp"></video></th>

      <tr id="p6fgp"></tr>
    2. 英語口語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
      > 英語口語 > 英語對話 >  內容

      入境檢查時需要做些什么準備?如何回答工作人員的問題

      所屬教程:英語對話

      瀏覽:

      tingliketang

      2023年08月23日

      手機版
      掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
      https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/入境檢查時需要做些什么準備如何回答工作.mp3
      https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
      今天的這段對話,在討論入境檢查,
       
      入境檢查時需要做些什么準備?如何回答工作人員的問題
       
      來聽今天的講解:

       
      A: Here we are, honey. We're finally in Beijing.
       
      到了,親愛的,我們終于到北京了。
       
      B: Do you have the passports? We'll have to go through immigration in a moment.
       
      你拿著護照了嗎,一會兒我們要過入境檢查。
       
      A: They should be in my carry-on luggage.
       
      護照應該在我的手提行李里。
       
      B: Good. I couldn't remember where they were.
       
      好,我不記得了。
       
      A: Here's your passport. You can relax now. Let's wait in this line. It looks shorter than the others.
       
      這是你的護照,現在可以放心了。咱們就在這一對排隊吧,這一對相比其他短。
       
      B: I know it looks shorter, but that one is moving more quickly.
       
      我知道,這排更短。但是那一排好像往前移動更快。
       
      A: Okay. You wait in that one, and I'll wait in this one.
       
      好吧,你去那等,我在這排等。
       
      B: But I don't want to stand alone, it's boring.
       
      但我不想一個人站在那兒,多無聊啊。
       
      A: Then stay here.
       
      那就呆在這兒吧。
       
      C: Hello, passport and immigration form, please.
       
      您好,請出示護照和入境登記表,謝謝。
       
      A: Here you are.
       
      給您。
       
      C: Are you here for business or pleasure?
       
      您來中國是出差還是游玩?
       
      A: Pleasure. I'm here on vacation with my husband.
       
      游玩,我和丈夫是來度假的。
       
      C: Where have you come from today?
       
      你們今天從哪里來?
       
      A: JFK Airport in New York.
       
      紐約肯尼迪機場
       
      C: You haven't filled in the flight number on the immigration form.
       
      您還沒有在入境登記表上填寫航班號。
       
      A: Oh, I'm sorry about that.
       
      抱歉。
       
      C: I can do it for you. Which airline did you fly?
       
      我可以幫你填寫,您乘坐的是哪一次航班?
       
      A: American airways.
       
      美國航空公司。
       
      C: Do you remember the flight number?
       
      你還記得航班號嗎?
       
      A: No, let me check the tickets. I think it's on there. The flight number is AA007.
       
      不記得了,我可以看一下票,我想票上面應該有。航班號是AA007。
       
      C: How long do you plan to stay in China?
       
      你們計劃在中國逗留多久?
       
      A: About two weeks.
       
      大約兩周。
       
      C: Where are you planning to stay?
       
      你們住在哪里?
       
      A: Actually, my husband and I won a trip. A tour guide is going to meet us here and take us to our hotel.
       
      是這樣的,我和丈夫中獎贏了一次來中國度假的機會,因為導游將來這里接我們,然后帶我們去酒店。
       
      C: Okay. Here's your passport. Have a pleasant stay.
       
      好的,這是您的護照,祝你們在北京玩的愉快。
       
      A: Thanks.
       
      謝謝。
      用戶搜索

      瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思寧波市丁家一村英語學習交流群

      • 頻道推薦
      • |
      • 全站推薦
      • 推薦下載
      • 網站推薦
      久久精品国产探花2021 国产一级毛片国语一级A片易 精品无码αv一区二区三区 色婷婷一区二区三区

      
      
    3. <pre id="p6fgp"><em id="p6fgp"></em></pre>

    4. <th id="p6fgp"><video id="p6fgp"></video></th>
      1. <th id="p6fgp"><video id="p6fgp"></video></th>

        <tr id="p6fgp"></tr>